Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Day 1 Lecture 1 - Is God Lost?

Day One- Lecture 1
Introduction-: Is God Lost?

I came here this weekend with no expectations. As I told my wife, if I get 72 hours of uninterrupted sleep, I will have gotten something good out of it. Anything else will be bonus.

Modern life keeps us always going at a breakneck pace. Physical noise, spiritual noise, psychic noise, noise, noise, noise, noise noise... What needs quieting? I do. I can't seem to figure out how to turn off the internal TC and radio long enough to even consider that God might want to tell me something, much less what it might be.

I am here seeking God, and therefore myself.

"An Unspeakable Secret..."

"Boy in the woods..."

1 comment:

  1. The phone is there for your convenience, not anyone else's. Always easier said then done, but we all have control of the physical on switches. That's why I do all the yard work ;-)

    ReplyDelete