Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

Day 2- Rough Night and Remorse

9 hours of sleep... my bed is horribly uncomfortable (toooo soft), and my shower was broken (They fixed it very quickly). Other than that, so far I am enjoying myself.

Experiencing some reservations about oversharing my experiences with people.
At the social last night, I met a woman named Diane. We got to talking, and by the end of the conversation, I had told her about my conversion experience. I always feel very uncomfortable with that. As if I am telling something that is supposed to be kept secret. I think I need to explore this a little more deeply.


1 comment:

  1. It's a very uncommon experience. Many are "saved" when they are at their lowest. You were introduced on a random Tuesday afternoon and unencumbered.
    I remember asking you "When was Raphael.....?"

    ReplyDelete