Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Another dream I had...

I drempt of Jesus and Raphael. First, Jesus was standing there, bathed in lights. I was washed over with a sense of contented happiness. The Raphael stood to his right. I could feel myself smiling, warm and happy, even in my sleep.
Then I saw a man standing on a rise, clothed and awash in white light. The light seemed to emanate from everything around him. He had long white hair and beard and long white robes with sleeves that emulated angel's wings. His robes were tied with an gold rope.
He was waiving the multitudes around him forward. I realized that this was St. Peter of the Gates. I woke up filled with joy that I might have found that Jesus and Raphael were still with me.

1 comment:

  1. You don't have to see them to know- that's faith. Like my tatts- I know they are there, even though I can't see them.
    Want some tea?

    ReplyDelete